Saturday, November 19, 2005

Sorry about the absence

Been a little busy lately. You can read about it here and here. Anyways, we'll get back to reviewing weekend box office results on Monday, but I have a few other goodies to share with you today.

First, I sent an e-mail to TV Shows on DVD in the hopes that they would put up an official announcement, but they didn't, so I will.....amazon.ca has changed the release dates for CSI and CSI:Miami, pushing them back 2 weeks each. So, Miami will now be released in Canada on December 6 and Vegas will be released on December 13. Oddly enough, Future Shop and Best Buy continues to show November 22 and 29. Indigo, however, agrees with amazon and I think they're right. So, if you're planning on picking up either set for a Christmas gift, plan accordingly. BTW, amazon wins on pricing right now, as both can be pre-ordered for $48.97.

Next up, if you're interested in the latest trailers for upcoming flicks, go here for the first teaaser trailers for the new Superman flick, here for trailers for Peter Jackson's King Kong and here for the Narnia trailer. The Movie Box is a great place to get all the latest and greatest movie info on the net. I will be adding a link to it once I update the sidebar later today.

Finally, keep an eye out later today for an editorial written by me based on this article. Hopefully, you can get past the firewall to read it. If not, my editorial will cover it in exhaustive detail.

Later.
|